Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Biting My Nails...

Tonight Brad and I are checking into the Encino-Tarzana hospital to begin the first phase of labor inducement. I have now been off work for two days, and this has not necessarily been a good thing; my nerves get the better of me at home. This morning I went out for some last minute errands and then had a special car wash. Maya needs to come home in a freshly cleaned car. Now, it's back to biting my nails as I count the hours before we go to the hospital. All of Maya's clothes from the 0-3 month range have been washed, dried, and put away. Her closet is slightly more organized with hanging shelves and baskets. I baked cupcakes for the house and for the nurses at Tarzana, and am now creating the phone tree. As long as I keep myself busy, my nails will be saved.

No comments: