Monday, November 5, 2007

We Can't Stop Staring at Her Pretty Face


When Maya wakes up in the morning, I feed her, change her, and give her a little wash. If I have done the feed prior to the morning feed, her Daddy takes over while I get some extra sleep. This morning, the two of them were in the nursery listening to the Disneyland soundtrack - songs from all the rides. Being a huge Disney fan, and having worked at Disney for a long time, her Daddy wants to school her early on all the quaintness that Walt Disney created for children of all ages.
After her feed, we lay her down and just stare at her. Today, I took my camera and just started clicking away.














1 comment:

Kari and Randy Adopt said...

She's beautiful! I wouldn't be able to stop staring either. I'm glad you have some time to post pics and glad I finally had some time to view them. I love her shock of dark hair (she and Seth must have both gotten in the line for lots of dark hair!)

Enjoy as many moments as you can. :-) (People say to enjoy every minute but I don't think that's practical!)

-Kari